Plenty Parklands Primary School is a place of learning.
We educate children as lifelong learners to thrive in our rapidly changing and increasingly connected world.
Welcome to the Plenty Parklands Primary School community. You and your family are now valued members of our community.
At Plenty Parklands Primary School we deliver a high quality primary school education, providing children with solid foundations for further education and preparing them to become successful Australian and global citizens.
The atmosphere of the school is supportive and friendly, with students, staff and parents working together to achieve the best learning outcomes for all children in a caring environment.
We invite you to form a strong interdependent partnership with us. By working together, parents and staff can become partners in providing a high quality education and a high level of care for every child.
We aim to provide you with easy reference to some of our school’s policies and processes. Please follow the link School Policies and read the information carefully and discuss the contents with your family.
We have included a copy of our school values which you may like to print and display at home.
We have also included two particularly important polices; Student Dress Code and Volunteers to assist your smooth transition to PPPS.
It is important for new families to understand that our school operates according to our six core values:
A Fair Go For All,
It is expected that all members of the community; students, parents and staff live by and model these values at all times; in classrooms, in the playground, to and from school, on excursion and camps, and at school functions.
Our school Vision, another integral part of how we operate, guides our decision making as a school and as a community.
Our Vision is that …
1. Our students, staff and community learn and are cared for in an environment that reflects our school values and Quality Principles.
2. Our students are creative and discerning thinkers with the skills, knowledge and personal attributes to contribute as global citizens.
3. Our school promotes and fosters individual and team excellence.
4. Value is added to each child's life though our interdependent partnership between parents, staff, students and the community.
We use Compass, a school software program, to make the communication between school and home more effective and purposeful for you.
We welcome you aboard for this exciting educational journey at primary school. We are here to assist your child in every way we can, so if you have any questions or issues please contact us.
Claire McInerney, Principal
- Year Levels
- Health and Wellbeing
- Student Support Staff
- Brain Food Program
- Yard Duty
- Disabilities Program
- Useful Websites
- Enrolment Forum and Tour Bookings for 2019 Enrolments
- Expressions of Interest Forms
- Welcome Pack - Prep to Year 6 2019
- Prep Transition 2018