The PURPOSE of Plenty Parklands Primary School is to educate children as lifelong learners to shape a better Australia
Welcome to the Plenty Parklands Primary School community. You and your family are now valued members of our community. This folder aims to provide you with easy reference to some of our school’s policies and processes. Please read it carefully and discuss its contents with your family.
At Plenty Parklands Primary School we deliver a high quality primary school education, providing children with solid foundations for further education and preparing them to become successful Australian citizens. The atmosphere of the school is supportive and friendly, with students, staff and parents working together to achieve the best learning outcomes for all children in a caring environment. We invite you to form a strong interdependent partnership with us. By working together, parents and staff can become partners in providing a high quality education and a high level of care for every child.
It is important for new families to understand that our school operates according to our eight core values: Respect, Honesty, Caring, Learning, Personal Achievement, Tolerance, Trust and A Fair Go For All. It is expected that all members of the community; students, parents and staff live by and model these values at all times; in classrooms, in the playground and at school functions.
The Plenty Parklands Primary School Vision is that
- Our students have the individual skills and knowledge to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
- Our students, staff and community learn, and are cared for, in an environment that reflects our school values.
- The school ethos adds value to each child’s life through an interdependent partnership between parents, staff and students.
- The school promotes individual and team excellence, and individual and team contributions to national wellbeing.
- The 12 Quality Principles provide the foundation on which the school operates and students, staff and parents learn.
We welcome you aboard for this exciting educational journey at primary school. We are here to assist your child in every way we can, so if you have any questions or issues please contact us.
- School Vision
- School Values
- Victorian Curriculum
- Reporting to Parents
- Learning Structure
- Staffing Structure
- School Policies
- School History
- Public Accountability
- 2016 Welcome Information
- Strategic Plan